FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
I really want an item that’s out of stock, how long will it take for me to get it?
- Lead time for out of stock items to ship is 3-6 weeks
Are you having any sales or are there coupon codes?
- Products that are on sale will have a “SALE” ribbon directly on the item and will show the list and sale price.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the occasional coupon code
Do I have to create an account to buy something?
- Creating an account has benefits such as logging in to track orders but you can checkout as a guest without creating an account.
Will you make me a one-off custom piece?
- Yes, but most don’t have the stomach for it. The amount of time that goes into a custom, one-off design is significant. Iterations from the design process alone can consume many hours so even in a best case scenario, it’s hundreds of dollars. While a one-off piece is possible, it’s not for most. If you’re one of the few, contact us.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Paypal and credit card (a Paypal account is not required)
Is it safe to use my credit card on this site?
- Yes and you’re not actually using your credit card on this site (we do not transfer or store credit card information). All financial transactions are redirected to Paypal for a secure, encrypted payment method. Once Paypal confirms payment you are redirected back to this site to complete the checkout process.
Who do you use for shipping?
- USPS Priority Mail insured is used for most shipments but Fedex or UPS may be used as necessary.
Is expedited shipping available?
- Yes but please contact us before you buy.
How long does it take you to ship?
- Shipping lead time is 1-4 business days for items in stock.
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently ship to the U.S.A., Japan, Canada and Australia but may add other destinations over time. Please contact us if you’re outside our shipping areas to see if we can work something out. Unfortunately, for some locations there is too much hassle/risk but where it’s not we’re happy to accommodate.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Any and all fees, taxes or other costs due for goods entering your country are the responsibility of the buyer.
What if I don’t like it?
- We hope that you love your item but if you don’t just contact us within 30 days of purchase with the reason you would like to return it and we’ll send you the return shipping address so can send us the unworn/unused item. Once the item is received and inspected, we’ll provide a full refund minus all shipping costs. When you ship the item back it must be insured for full purchase price. Uninsured, lost or damaged items cannot be refunded.
My order is damaged, what do I do?
- We will replace the damaged item(s) but please contact us before returning it so that a damage claim can be filed with the shipping company.
Will my product be identical to the one pictured?
Every piece is cast, cleaned, polished and if applicable, antiqued by hand. Because of this, while the pictures represent the exact model that is cast in metal, each piece will vary slightly from piece to piece.
How do I know whether my chain will fit the pendant I want to buy?
- The “additional information” section of every pendant provides the opening size for the jump ring/bail. Measurements are provided in both inches and millimeters. If you’re still not sure, contact us.
Who designs your jewelry?
- All jewelry on this site is designed by Bob Savage
Does Instinctively Savage outsource it’s manufacturing?
- Yes, but everything is manufactured onshore. We have partnered with a U.S.A. based casting company to manufacture our designs and every piece goes through a stringent QA process both by our casting partner before it’s shipped to Instinctively Savage and again by Instinctively Savage before it’s shipped to the customer. Please note that we do not manufacture chains – our chains are made in the U.S.A. or Italy.