FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
I really want an item that’s out of stock, how long will it take for me to get it?
- Lead time for out of stock items to ship is 3-6 weeks
Are you having any sales or are there coupon codes?
- Items on sale will be listed directly on this site.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the occasional coupon code
Do I have to create an account to buy something?
- While we would love for you to create an account so that you can later come back and write a review about your product, you can checkout as a guest without creating an account.
Will you make me a one-off custom piece?
- Yes, but most don’t have the stomach for it. The amount of time that goes into a truly custom, one-off design is significant. Iterations based upon customer feedback during the design process alone can run several hundred dollars so even a best case scenario it’s several hundred dollars. While a one-off piece is possible, it’s not for most. If you’re one of the few, contact us.
What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Paypal or credit card (a Paypal account is not required)
Is it safe to use my credit card on this site?
- You’re not actually using your credit card on this site (we do not transfer or store credit card information). All financial transactions are redirected to Paypal for a secure, encrypted payment method. Once Paypal confirms payment you are redirected back to this site to complete the checkout process.
Who do you use for shipping?
- FedEx ground is used for most shipments but USPS or UPS may be used at our discretion (all shipments are insured at full purchase price)
Is expedited shipping available?
- Yes but please contact us before you buy
How long does it take you to ship?
- Shipping lead time is 1-4 business days for items in stock
Do you ship internationally?
- We currently ship to the U.S.A., Japan, Canada and Australia but may add other destinations over time. Please contact us if you’re outside our shipping areas to see if we can work something out. In some cases, unfortunately there is too much hassle/risk but where it’s not we’re happy to accommodate, though overseas shipping can be expensive.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Any and all fees, taxes or other costs due for goods entering your country are the responsibility of the buyer.
What if I don’t like it?
- We hope that you love your item but if you don’t just contact us with the reason you would like to return the it. We’ll send you the return shipping address so can send us the unworn item and we’ll provide a full refund (minus all shipping costs). When you ship the item back it must be insured for full purchase price. Uninsured, lost or damaged items cannot be refunded.
My order is damaged, what do I do?
- We will replace the damaged item(s) but please contact us before returning the it so that a damage claim can be filed with the shipping company.
How do I know whether my chain will fit the pendant I want to buy?
- The “additional information” section of every pendant provides the opening size for the jump ring/bail. Measurements are provided in both inches and millimeters. If you’re still not sure, contact us.
Who designs your jewelry?
- All jewelry on this site is designed by Bob Savage
Does Instinctively Savage outsource it’s manufacturing?
- Yes, but everything is manufactured onshore. We have partnered with a U.S.A. based casting company to manufacture our designs and every piece goes through a stringent QA process both by our casting partner before it’s shipped to Instinctively Savage and again by Instinctively Savage before it’s shipped to the customer. Please note that we do not manufacture chains – our chains are made in the U.S.A. or Italy.